BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm finally doing this!


Well it's finally time to sit down and pump this story out. I've been here almost three weeks and I can't believe it. The time is flying like I knew it would. I've done some exciting things and I plan to do a bunch more. I'm sure I've already forgotten things I've wanted to post or talk about so I'll be better for the last three weeks. For example... I know there were a couple of things I forgot at home but now have no idea what they are - clearly not that important anyways. I'm sitting in the Starbucks at Macy's on 34th (the picture is from my perch) on my MacBook that I'm still in love with. I'll break down the posts in weeks so this post is more like a blog and less like a novel. Hopefully this blog is interesting and exciting and gives you a little taste of what it's like to live in New York City - alone.
Enjoy! -N. xo

0 comments: