BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

..:: un mechant mardi à New York ::..

SO last Tuesday was an incredibly exciting day for me for many reasons: a) my first visitor! Mike, who graduated from my program last year, was here taking a course for his job and knew I was here so he had suggested we meet up after our work days. b) my first NHL game! I don't know why I hadn't thought of doing this myself - so I jumped on the opportunity when Mike suggested it! c) my first NHL game at Madison Square Gardens! Apparently it's the most famous area in the world... so they claim lol d) THE MONTREAL CANADIENS WERE PLAYING THE RANGERS - I don't even need to explain this one except to say I'm disappointed I didn't have my habs jersey with me! Mike and I met up and ate at a pub called Stout and then headed over to MSG. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! I felt a little bad for Mike because of how excited I was LOL - I had a sign and everything! (Carla took a picture before I left the office I'll have to grab it from her...) There were some hilarious Habs fans right in front of us too with shirts and masks - I was actually surprised how many habs fans there were at the stadium too. But it was great because to top it all off - THE HABS WON THE GAME! 3-1!!

Here are some pictures from the game :)



0 comments: