BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

..:: second last sunday ::..

Feeling refreshed from the night in, I thought I was ready to take on Sunday - again not ready to let mother nature ruin another day for me here since I have so few left! But as soon as I stepped out of my apartment, I knew my third umbrella was not going to last, although at least today I wore my jacket with a hood - definitely way too warm of a coat for the weather but again the hood made up for it.

I didn't really have a plan for the day when I left the house so I just decided to wander uptown. I walked up to Anthropologie on 50-something and decided that might be where I spend my money to get a beauty grad dress... we'll see ;) After teasing myself with beautiful dresses and summery outfits, I decided I would catch a matinee. Waiting in the TKTS line I got caught in the most ridiculous and spur of the moment down pour - totally unacceptable. It didn't really matter what I saw and at the last minute I decided on Memphis. IT WAS AMAZING - it was like a combination of Dreamgirls and Hairspray - I loved it!! And finally the stars aligned and I got a seat beside a cutie and not a weirdo LOL He was naturally totally oblivious to the fact that I was doing my best to look poised and attractive LOL

When the show got out I expected it to be dark out and that I would just walk home - but HELLO TIME CHANGE it was just as light out when I left as it was when I went in!! So obviously I couldn't just go home! So I decided to treat myself to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe (I wanted to slip into another show...but thought that was a little raging LOL) It was naturally a delicious dinner of a burger and onion rings :) After that I just went home and sadly finished my Office marathon and can now say I am caught up to the current episodes (naturally I've moved on to SATC <3)

Here are some pictures I snapped in the HRC for my uncle who loves the Beatles.


0 comments: